Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Create YOUR Pathway to Love
Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Hermosa Beach, CA
Welcome to a lifetime of love and self-discovery! Every relationship has a developmental path—a life cycle all its own. Understanding how relationships grow and thrive helps you navigate yours with more ease and grace.Whether your single or in a relationship, there is a pathway toward more understanding, acceptance, and love.
In this dynamic interactive workshop, you will learn to
- Understand where your relationship(s) stand today and why. Set up yourgoals and intentions for where you want your relationship to go.
- Understand what you project onto your relationship versus what is true. Learn to avoid the traps inherent in Phase One: Fantasy-Object.
- Transform your reactions into understanding and acceptance of yourself and others. Create more meaningful forms of attachment and connection in Phase Two: Self-Discovery
- Have deeper levels of love and intimacy with others while creating the space for healing and transformation in Phase Three: Personal Transformation.
- Create a relationship that is transformational in nature, one that naturally and effortlessly supports you, your loved one, and the community at large in Phase Four: Relational Transformation.
When & Where
Julie Orlov, Relationship Builder
I love helping individuals develop lasting relationships that truly transform their lives. For over 24 years, I've worked as a psychotherapist, executive coach, trainer, speaker, and consultant, helping people create powerful and fulfilling lives. I've seen firsthand what happens when people move from a relationship that feels lonely, disconnected, or filled with conflict and transform it into an intimate, lasting bond. The truth is, it doesn't just change our home life, it changes the way we interact at work, when we are on the road, or out with our friends. A relationship in crisis impacts every area of our lives.